Starfinder Playlist

PHB for Player Downloaded, but not loading properly

Hi there,

I've tried searching this specific issue -- so I'm hoping it's not buried somewhere here. I've found some suggestions and tried them, but so far nothing has worked.

I'm a DM trying to test my game in Unity before our first get-together. I've purchased the PHB, and shared it with players. I created a second account and downloaded the Demo onto another system so I could log in as a player.

The other modules all seem to load fine, but while the Load button will switch to "Unload" (indicating it's loaded), the book icon doesn't open and the content isn't available when I try to access it once the tabletop is loaded. I've restarted the program, restarted the computer and uninstalled/reinstalled the software.

I did go to the cache folder -- a file is there, but it's only 17KB. That computer does have a firewall I can't turn off (it's a work laptop -- shhhhhh), so I'm guessing it didn't download properly? I've retried it many times after deleting that file. Does anyone know how big that file should be?

The DM Guide's player module loaded fine, as did the SmiteWorks modules.

What could it be?

I am DMing the game from my home system -- is there any way to find that file on that system and copy it into the Cache directory on the other system?

Thank you -- and again, apologies if this has been asked and answered! I saw answers to the question, but none of those solutions worked for me.

For Unity, there is a known issue that I'm investigating this week regarding some information not making it to players, including modules. I'll post an update, once I'm able to recreate and/or build in more checks to catch these issues. I'm still in the re-creation stage.

Thanks for your patience during Early Access,
    JPG

Ah -- thank you! It's actually a relief to know it's not likely on my end

Thread Information