FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Mondays 7 MST for ToA

Sorry we are Full Now.

we are running a group thru the Tomb of Annihilation and have lost 2 players to life. So we are looking for two new players for the game. Just so you know we start at 7:00 MST that is 9:00 EST for you easterners, we normally run the game until our east coasters say we are done because they have to sleep for work, Normally 12:00 EST. Be aware of this before you post, if this time frame is going to be an issue for you.

Thanks and am looking forward to hearing from you all.
    Last edited by sfcspencer; April 1st, 2020 at 19:14.

Hi. Long time DnD player, but relatively new to FG (picking it up quick) Which FG version are you running the campaign on? Would love to join the group (I'm East Coast but OK to stay up late) but only have FG Unity version. For the life of me I can't get the port forwarding to work on my home network. Thanks!

we have not upgraded to unity yet and i dont know if its backwards compatible. I will check with our guru of tech and get back to you.

they said you could download the free demo and play in our game. get in the server and see what the group wants and needs, class, etc.
    Last edited by sfcspencer; March 31st, 2020 at 22:37.

Is this game weekly, bi-weekly?

What level so far?

What are you using for voice?

I am interested. I live in Colorado so the time zone is good!

id be happy to join. Never did ToA. Have many years of experience with FG and 5e what classes are the current PCs?

Hello! I'm interested in joining! I just started playing DnD last year but it's been an amazing experience so far. Played for a couple months on FG until the DM got sick of the turnover and ended the campaign. Just looking for a cool group of people to play some DnD.

Thread Information