FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I am endeavoring to learn the teamspeak now. I would like to play as Valeros.

Hi Stephan,

I will need coffee, but I would love to play Amiri, the 5th level Barbarian human.
    I have experiance with Fantasy Gorunds, but mostly in Starfinder. I have played a Quest using PF2 rules on Fantasy Grounds though.

Thanks!

I have decided to set my alarm for early and Join you all for the game! I will play Fumbus the Goblin Alchemist (level 5 pregen.) My society number is 30484 and I would like the chronicle applied to my character #2001. He has 5 chronicle sheets so far (the fall of plaquestone, absalom initiation and the first three quests (two were GM credit). He will not be high eneough level to apply this chronicle right away. His faction is Grand Archive and for his Pathfinder training he has three points in the spells. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Thank you so much for providing the game!
    PS my brother Jason is going to get up early as well and join us, he should be signing up as well!

Thanks again,
    Sean Montgomery

I'll see whether it's possible to do the scenario a bit later but that depends on another game.

With that five spots filled, one still open.

Edit: No fame/reputation/gold starting values needed if you don't/can't apply the chronicle immediately of course.
    Last edited by stephan_; April 2nd, 2020 at 11:20.

One important note: Even though the instructions state: "You can assign this Chronicle sheet to any character of levels 1–5 who does not already have a copy of this Chronicle sheet.", it's probably intended as apply instead, based on feedback from other GMs.

So if you want to assign it to a character with previous chronicle sheets, please let me also know their starting reputation/fame/gold values (though you can also simply put them on the Notes tab in Fantasy Grounds).

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    One important note: Even though the instructions state: "You can assign this Chronicle sheet to any character of levels 1–5 who does not already have a copy of this Chronicle sheet.", it's probably intended as apply instead, based on feedback from other GMs.

So if you want to assign it to a character with previous chronicle sheets, please let me also know their starting reputation/fame/gold values (though you can also simply put them on the Notes tab in Fantasy Grounds).
    What's the difference between assign and apply?

"Assign" would mean: Wait until your character reaches 5th level to get the rewards (XP, credits, ...).

Apply means you get the rewards immediately.

I'm interested! First time playing 2E, and first time playing on FG.

Ezren (human Wizard 5)
    Paizo Org Play#: 12879
    Play credit will be applied to: Character number: -2004; Faction: Radiant Oath

If you don't have a file of the pre-gen characters to load into FG, let me know, and I will try to make my character in FG on my account to export into your game.

Alright, with that all spots filled.

Pregen: See first post. (FG xml)

The server is up.

Thread Information