DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tokens in Campaign Token Folder not showing up in Assets

Hi all,
    I'm not sure if this working as intended. When I add a token in data\campaigns\<<campaign name>>\tokens this token is not showing up in the Assets. The same token is showing up in Assets if placed in folder data\tokens.

Additionally, any thumbnail image in a module is not showing up a "cover" image in Assets. Am I missing a setting?

Blog Entries
    Not positive if these are images you are adding of if this is from official modules etc.

If stuff you are creating; See the FGU wiki (linked under Help menu above)

Images and tokens are not placed in the same folders they were in FGC.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Campaign tokens are not supported. We may re-enable in the future, but it's not on our radar currently. Please use the tokens folder in the FGU data folder.

Regards,
    JPG

I've tried moving campaign tokens in the AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\tokens folder and still not seeing them in the player client
    They work great when I'm DMing but as a player I can't add a token for myself, just a portrait.

I have also tried putting them in AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\tokens\shared. Does the GM need to add tokens for the players to select?
    Last edited by bmos; March 31st, 2020 at 16:06.

In my brief experimenting with a friend in preparation for running an adventure in FGU for the first time, we also noticed that the connected Player could not add a token himself, only a portrait.

AFAIK tokens are not available to players.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Wow, good to know!
    I guess I'll send it over to my GM for him to include.
    Thanks for being such a fount of knowledge as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Campaign tokens are not supported. We may re-enable in the future, but it's not on our radar currently. Please use the tokens folder in the FGU data folder.

Regards,
    JPG
    As it seems, they were re-enabled with the 2020-04-04 update! Thank you so much!

Yes, please let me know if you encounter any issues with them. Since they weren't enabled originally, I want to make sure there aren't any hiccups with campaign-specific tokens.

Regards,
    JPG

I tested it and it works just fine. Thank you so much!

Thread Information