5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Using an Ultimate License on a differernt machine

I'm currently running on an FGC Ultimate subscription in order to run our campaign during the COVID19 shut-down. Now my son tinkers with the idea to run a game for his friends. Of cause I could grant him access to my computer, so that he could use FGC that way. Would this be possible via Remote Desktop, too? Or could we even install FGC on two computers, running only one instance?
    Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan van Leyden View Post
    I'm currently running on an FGC Ultimate subscription in order to run our campaign during the COVID19 shut-down. Now my son tinkers with the idea to run a game for his friends. Of cause I could grant him access to my computer, so that he could use FGC that way. Would this be possible via Remote Desktop, too? Or could we even install FGC on two computers, running only one instance?
    You can install FG on two computers for your own use. It is a User license. Eg its licensed for your usage.

My son has set up FG on his computer, too, and can run it with my leicense. So far, so good, but he only sees one of my purchases (Lost Mine of Phandelver). Data of the other purchases (DMG and PHB) are not visible. Any idea what may be the cause of this?
    Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Blog Entries
    You can install FG on two computers for your own use. It is a User license. Eg its licensed for your usage
    Your described usage doesnt fit the criteria of User License, licensed for your usage...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan van Leyden View Post
    My son has set up FG on his computer, too, and can run it with my leicense. So far, so good, but he only sees one of my purchases (Lost Mine of Phandelver). Data of the other purchases (DMG and PHB) are not visible. Any idea what may be the cause of this?
    Good Day Jan van Leyden
    The reason your son is seeing the Lost Mines of Phandelver is because it is free to everyone for a limited time (I do not recall the dates) so it looks like he has access to your download content when he really does not.

Thread Information