Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Demo User Issue

Demo User Issue

I have the Ultimate license and a friend is trying to connect to my hosted campaign as a demo user, but he is stuck at a screen that shows "Acquiring file list.". It never progresses. So I guess the question is can a demo user connect to a server with a purchased module like SKT & 5e book?

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Make sure they created a Fantasy Grounds account and logged into it on the client.

Yeah, they have an account, we tried it out with the CoreRPG ruleset, no modules and it worked fine. He was able to join the session I had going, however when I purchased the SKT and the 5e ruleset and he tried to connect, no go...

My only other thought is if you were hosting via cloud instead of a direct LAN connection. There seems to be some issues with the hosting servers lately. I play Pathfinder 2e and all my stuff is purchased. In the last week since we started I have had 8 demo users connect to 2 different games with little issue. The few times someone was stuck on the screen in your image was because they hadn’t signed into their client.

I asked my friend to look on the debug console on his client, it is giving this error.client_issue_v2.png

Thread Information