FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes this is still the problem. My player has now uninstalled and reinstalled FG, we checked our updates and are both running latest version but continue to be stuck at the acquiring list stage. I'm using the D&D 5e rules set and have all the core books plus plus one module enabled. I have waited for over 20 minutes and seen no movement in the loading bar multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by HorribleHobgoblin View Post
    Yes this is still the problem. My player has now uninstalled and reinstalled FG, we checked our updates and are both running latest version but continue to be stuck at the acquiring list stage. I'm using the D&D 5e rules set and have all the core books plus plus one module enabled. I have waited for over 20 minutes and seen no movement in the loading bar multiple times.
    For a test - create a brand new 5E campaign (don't use a previous). Don't enable any themes or extensions. When it load, go into the module activation screen and change each green check mark to a red x. We want to reduce the amount of initial data loaded to the players as much as possible.

Once you've disallowed access to all modules, see if one of your players can join the campaign successfully. If they can, while joined, give them access to one module only - see if they can open that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

They are now able to connect to my campaign they are not able to access the module I made available

Quote Originally Posted by HorribleHobgoblin View Post
    They are now able to connect to my campaign they are not able to access the module I made available
    So this is definitely an issue with data upload from you to the players.

Who is your ISP?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sky Broadband. My IP address is 176.253.117.183.
    Last edited by HorribleHobgoblin; March 31st, 2020 at 20:27.

Thread Information