FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Ruleset Error (Desktop,mouse,immage control and radial)

Error.png

I got a ruleset error desktop,mouse,Image control and radial,any body know how to fix this issu?

Welcome to the FG forums.

These errors are related to changes made in the recent v3.3.10 update.

What ruleset are you running? If they are SmiteWork provided/maintained rulesets, make sure you're running v3.3.10 - see the version numbers in the chat window.

Are you running any extension? If so, check they're compatible with v3.3.10.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FG V1.png

yes i have a few 5 edition extension and got version v3.3.10 ultimate , How can i see if my extension are smitework provided or compatible?(i got does extension long time ago)

All the ones in your screenshot are from Smiteworks; any that aren't you put there yourself.

You have every extension selected including several themes. You should only select one theme otherwise there may be conflics. Similarly you should only have maybe one or two decal extensions loaded otherwise you'll start to experience memory issues.

In order to check your issue start a new campaign with no extensions loaded and see if you still have the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by MorbiusX View Post
    FG V1.png

yes i have a few 5 edition extension and got version v3.3.10 ultimate , How can i see if my extension are smitework provided or compatible?(i got does extension long time ago)
    OK, we need to take a step back here.

1) Do not load every single extension you have! Many of these are incompatible with other extensions.
    2) Only load one theme extension.

Extensions change the base FG code. The more you load, the more chances you have of getting errors.

Only load the extensions you really need. And load the extensions you know are compatible with the version you're running and the other extensions.

Start from a clean slate - no extensions enabled. Then add in one extension and see if that works OK, then add in another - etc.. But don't have lots of extensions enabled - you're just asking for trouble.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Error2.png

ok started a new campaign with no extension and i still get errors from befor and this error...

That appears to be an issue with CoreRPG. I would suggest deleting the CoreRPG.pak and running the updater again for a fresh download of the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

already did that .... it does nt work

Thread Information