DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GM missing data fields

So I'm running the FGU software on a Mac, cloud server, and the 13th Age ruleset.

With the version from last week, my players were entering details into their character sheets, and a number of fields on their character sheets weren't coming through for me (I could see the empty line, but not the text they had entered).

As this seemed hit and miss where it happened, I took this to mean it's a networking issue - is this a known issue with FGU currently? I was guessing not (as it's pretty fundamental to what FG does, therefore impossible to play a game when the data isn't shared) but after today's update (which, as noted in a new thread from MoonWizard, broke connections - none of my players could connect anymore, so we called it a night) I'm wondering am I perhaps expecting too much about where FGU is?

Of course - new MacBook - so classic isn't a realistic option for me. But would be good to understand where this issue lies before I assume it's an FGU thing (and not a 13th Age bug, or something fixed by some other process) if anyone can offer any insight?

Just realise this is probably a new bug report in disguise - sorry if this is therefore in the wrong place.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Hey guys - I'm occasionally having the same issues; it may be a Mac thing. It certainly is frustrating. I am hesitant to uninstall as I don't want to chance deleting my campaigns and such. I know there is an uninstall method using terminal. Would it be best to make a copy of my campaigns, modules, extensions, etc. Uninstall using the terminal command, and then re-install? I'd appreciate any suggestions to get this set up correctly. I currently have v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-03-26) running on my MacBook Pro.
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; March 29th, 2020 at 22:26. Reason: spelling
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I would suggest backing up your campaign folder and any extensions/modules that you received from third party. The updater only adds in the products purchased from the SmiteWorks shop.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I just did all that and am testing now.
    Ultimate License Holder

Re-installing from the downloader on the home page seems to have cleaned a few things up. Everything is running accordingly now. My last update must have missed something.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information