STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Issues with Joining Game

Hi everyone,
    A couple of friends and I have been trying to set up some games while we're all stuck at home. Our Game Master, Brucewayneis007, has an ultimate account and is the host for the game. Every time we try to join a game we get a message saying "Could not connect to the host..." However, we've already set up a post forward*, but it's still not working. We're not really sure what to do at this point.

Thanks for your help!

*At least we think. We didn't do a UPnP we just did it manually.

My group is having the same issue

Blog Entries
    Hey SpoopyDoo

Please have teh GM review the Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained thread and the Comcast/XFinity Users thread.

So we're still hitting some issues. We've narrowed down that the problem is most likely coming from his Firewall. Unfortunately, he has McAfee firewall and we aren't really sure how to create a port on McAfee firewall. We, at least, figured out how to get to a setting in the McAfee firewall called Ports and System Services, but we don't know how to use that.

Thanks again for your help!

My Mac laptop can connect, but my PC is having issues. Is it windows/mac related?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iunknown View Post
    My Mac laptop can connect, but my PC is having issues. Is it windows/mac related?
    its not really enough info to make any comment other than Mac and PC should be able to connect to each other.

Thread Information