5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Oh man, that's frustrating because I know that to be true (that he needed to be up to date), and told him as much, and he stated that he had updated multiple times. Only thing I can think of is that for some reason his updater wasn't working properly, probably because he was one of the people that had issues with the old updater and needs to do a clean install. I'll look into it and hopefully that will rectify things.
    Some builds on some systems have required you to either uninstall or to delete the three .exe files and then reinstall from a newly downloaded updater.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwinthemerciful View Post
    The cloud host for our game keeps freezing and when we reboot we get connected temporarily before it crashes again. As a new paid user this quite frustrating. What's going on?

We are spectrum cable users.
    Can you ocnfirm what version each person is running? Its on the splash screen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lacina View Post
    I'm not able to get in and test the connection with anyone -- but here is the error I get when starting the app (from the player end, through a demo account):
    [4/11/2020 9:09:50 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    [4/11/2020 9:09:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to load vault file (extensions/Decal_DMG/extension.xml) from product (WOTC5EDMG)
    [4/11/2020 9:09:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to load vault file (extensions/Decal_LMOP/extension.xml) from product (WOTC5ELMOP)
    [4/11/2020 9:09:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to load vault file (extensions/Decal_PHB/extension.xml) from product (WOTC5EPHBDELUXE)
    You cant load content from the vault on a Demo account - untick those three extensions from your campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Can you ocnfirm what version each person is running? Its on the splash screen.
    The Host has Unity (ultimate) v4.0.0 (2020-04-06)
    I'm running Unity (std) 4.0.0.0 Standard (2020-04-06)
    Three others are running the Free Demo v4.0.0.0 FREE (2020-04-04)

they were updated today.
    Last edited by Baldwinthemerciful; April 12th, 2020 at 05:06.

I'm the Host that Baldwinthemerciful was talking about above. The last time I hosted, we stopping having the problems with the program freezing and got to play for about 2 1/2 hours. Let us know if there's anything else we need to give you to help.

Thanks.
    John
    Skunk

For we who grew up tall and proud
    In the shadow of the mushroom cloud

Queen

And after all the violence and double talk
    There's just a song in the trouble and the strife
    You do the walk, you do the walk of life

Dire Straits

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwinthemerciful View Post
    The Host has Unity (ultimate) v4.0.0 (2020-04-06)
    I'm running Unity (std) 4.0.0.0 Standard (2020-04-06)
    Three others are running the Free Demo v4.0.0.0 FREE (2020-04-04)

they were updated today.
    Looks like you're running into the same issue I was. The "three others" are running a build with a different date. If they run the update process and it doesn't get them to the latest build, they need to reinstall with the new installer. I just learned this the hard way!

edit: I think your versions are wrong though... the current build of the client is 2020-04-04. The updater has a more recent build of 2020-04-06. Make sure people are looking at the client build, not the Updater!
    Last edited by Neovirtus; April 12th, 2020 at 15:50.

What is causing this issue , i open FGU it sayS v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-03-26) , If I click check for update (note the box is not highlighted that it needs updating) it runs through the update process.

it now says its running v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-04).

But if I run it again its back to v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-03-26)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    What is causing this issue , i open FGU it sayS v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-03-26) , If I click check for update (note the box is not highlighted that it needs updating) it runs through the update process.

it now says its running v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-04).

But if I run it again its back to v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-03-26)
    Search your hard drive for fantasygrounds.exe. Sounds like you have 2 installs. Uninstall and delete them both, then reinstall.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi, Im in the UK, the GM is in the UK.
    I cannot connect to his FGU Ultimate with my Demo.
    Last night I connected after hours of trying, this morning I cannot connect again.

I noticed in the Log that some servers are reporting in UK date format 24 hour clock and some in USA date format 12 hour clock, is this a syncing issue?[

network.log

Thread Information