Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 30 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    I've got my Mac freezing up whenever someone connects for 5-10 seconds - and then for some users they cannot connect at all, fail to load files, and this usually crashes my server process too (it never unfreezes)

Have tried port forwarding on FGU, but no-one could connect, nor could I get it working through website checkers. Tried UDP and TCP.

After trying for two weeks, I'm starting to consider an easier setups - FG classic worked so well, but it's not supported for up to date Macs, and the networking part of FGU has certainly had my new group wondering why we're not trying Roll20 or another setup. Have sent my logs to MW last week; hopefully they'll be a breakthrough someday soon, but doesn't look like it'll be out for tomorrow's session (a.k.a. attempt #3)
    Ive been testing FGU direct connection today on UDP 1802 with peeps across the world all connected fine.

Is it possible for the Host client to not actually be posted as available in the lobby until the host is fully launched? If players jump on while you are still loading, it really bogs things down.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Forgot to copy logs, but something that we picked up in our session last night. I have 3 players connecting through cellular LTE or LTE-A, or 4G, which is the same as what I, the GM, is using. As sson as my other players who use either ADSL or Fibre connect to the server, the server crashes. I will try to take log files if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive been testing FGU direct connection today on UDP 1802 with peeps across the world all connected fine.
    Thanks for the tip, helped me set up port forwarding !

PC players can connect fine, however Mac Players can not.
    If only the Mac player connects it´s fine, however when one of the PC players join they lose connection.
    Log files are attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unable to host

My players are having the same issues with connecting as seen here in other posts.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I made a note earlier - I finally broke down tonight, paid for a 2nd sub, this time to FGC, and it worked smoothly had no issues, and since the books work on both, it was fine. I need to learn more about stuff, but the group was all able to see everything.

Having the same issue as other Mac users in this string have noted. Setup Hamachi with my players tonight and it worked like a dream. Reasonably easy to setup and everyone connected and stayed connected for a test run. I am having everyone look for updates before any connections.

Thanks!

I got stuck at "Acquiring File List" using a direct connection, no cloud. Cox internet in Phoenix (player) to Comcast in Albuquerque (GM). Windows 10 64-bit on both machines.

Strangely, I was having the same problem with a Cloud connection an hour ago (830pm Arizona time 04APR2020) but it just started working about 920pm.

GM_Direct_console.log
    Player_Direct_console.log
    campaigns.zip

EDIT: Why are my attached files appearing differently than other posts? Am I doing it wrong?
    Last edited by Baelzar; April 5th, 2020 at 18:34.

I am getting the exact same issue as Euchale, Noble Connect No free buffers, adding one. Please help as I just bought the Unity license as well as the essentials bundle and out of the abyss.
    Last edited by AznBran; April 5th, 2020 at 06:15.

Thread Information