DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 30 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Thread: Updater Issues

Yes. I'm on an administrator account. But it's on an external drive instead of the root drive. On terminal, I've also tried doing some SUDO commands for the admin directory at different times during the update process with no luck.

Not sure if this is the right spot but I am having issues with the new update, I can't login to a game after hitting start. I was on this morning before update and it was working fine.

I am unable to launch any of my campaigns after this update. Windows 10. Includes attempting to run as administrator. New campaign or existing campaign.

good to know its not just me cant load or create any campaign just stuck loading screen

Quite a few people on Discord also seem to have this issue.

There is a new update, try to run the update once again.

It works but there is a new bug that makes it kind of rough at the moment, When a map it put to the background all the tokens are unclickable. So you have to have the battle map in a popout. Other people having this issue?

The Good
    I can connect to my friends server via the lobby in about 1/2 or 1/3 of the usual time, this is awesome chaps!
    Liking the new lobby look & feel.

The bad
    I had set my screen to /scaleui 80, but the font is so thin and wispy its really hard to read.
    So I have set it back to 100, not ideal.
    Last edited by TheDog; April 14th, 2020 at 23:30.

Thread Information