FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 34 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    Thanks Wolf_Shield. I have both of those fixed in my dev version.

Hi Dakadin. We're live with the new version today. No issues so far. Is this the right place for Feature Requests?

It would help to have a section in any item window for RR modifiers - like you have for OB, DB etc.

Similarly - loving the new ruleset, no problems at all and so much easier as a GM when writing modules. THANK-YOU Dakadin!
    I'm sure the gang will come up with rxtra features (sorry) but this is awesome as it stands!

Thanks!

There are a couple minor issues in v2.1.1. I've already turned over v2.1.2 that resolves them and it is on the test channel now and should be released on Tuesday. I will post the changes tonight when I get home from work.

I already have quite a list of new features but I am always looking to hear other ideas to add to the list. So don't feel bad about mentioning them. Just realize that I won't be able to implement everything. Feel free to start a new thread for them if you don't want them to get lost in this thread.

For the RR modifiers, I think I know what you are requesting but can you give me an example so I can make sure I am on the same page as you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    For the RR modifiers, I think I know what you are requesting but can you give me an example so I can make sure I am on the same page as you?
    Sure - OMG the implementation is fantastic - so much easier to play!

So, the idea is to allow coding an item that offers a bonus to one or more resistance rolls: Eg a Headband of Mentalism Protection could offer +20 RR modifier to Mentalism saves.

In the game Stuart runs I have a sword that provides a bonus to every RR.

So I have been away from RM for a long time, and I see this new version of RMC on FG mentioned on Rolemasters FB. Nice . Now I feel the need, the need for spe.... no wait... for Rolemaster! Thanks Dakadin!

Dakadin - we just wrapped up Stuart's weekly game and decided to produce some videos of RMC in action in FG showcasing 1) RMC and 2) your FG ruleset. Do you have any suggestions on priority topics? Would you like to review plans before we start working on them?

The aim will be to produce something that helps those unfamiliar with RM conclude, "wow, that's great and much easier to play than I thought", and those who are familiar with a set of reference videos to tackle specific things in game.

My friends and I have been playing for about a month now and based on my experience with trying to get my friends started I would say just start with the basics for your videos. I have 7 players and which because of their schedules I ended up doing multiple sessions just generating characters and having a video to show them up front would have been handy. Another thought would be for a sample combat scenario showing how to move their characters, targeting, making attacks, etc. A brief overview of the tabs on characters sheets, adding skills, inventory items, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Sure - OMG the implementation is fantastic - so much easier to play!

So, the idea is to allow coding an item that offers a bonus to one or more resistance rolls: Eg a Headband of Mentalism Protection could offer +20 RR modifier to Mentalism saves.

In the game Stuart runs I have a sword that provides a bonus to every RR.
    Yeah, I will have to think of the best way to implement something like that. I already plan on going through C&T to see what item changes I need to make to handle some of them. I won't be able to do everything but it should be possible to do some of it so they can all be added as items in C&T even if they just give a description for some of the item features.

Right now you can add that bonus manually in the RR window by clicking the magnifying glass. Then fill in the bonus in the item fields. It will then be included when you roll your RRs. It just isn't linked to the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon View Post
    So I have been away from RM for a long time, and I see this new version of RMC on FG mentioned on Rolemasters FB. Nice . Now I feel the need, the need for spe.... no wait... for Rolemaster! Thanks Dakadin!
    Welcome back stranger!

Thread Information