DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 34 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Is there anything in particular we need to watch out for when opening existing games in the new ruleset?
    See the fifth paragraph in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ran a session for the first time in awhile and found a few things to resolve but it went pretty well. There were only a couple minor issues.

Hi Dakadin,

Is this running on FG Unity?

I've only done basic testing on Unity so far. I still need to adjust some of the fonts.

I am waiting for it to be pushed to the test channel but I know they are really busy with the influx of new people and the network issues so we will have to be patient.

This new version of RMC is now available in the Test channel of both FGC and FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks. Sorry I didn't mean to put any pressure on you since I know you are very busy. Thanks again.

Thanks much! Just changed my FGU to test and loaded it up, looks sweet!

Let me know if you encounter any issues. I already have a few on my list but I would like to get it all cleaned up before having it moved to the live channel.

Is there a way to save the die rolls in the clipboard? (FGU) I just started rolling the open ended d100 over and over and noticed I was getting open-ended results a lot more frequently that I would expect - like 1 out of 5 to 1 out of 10, sometimes 2 in a row... I can record with my phone and scroll down all the rolls if that would help, or do screen shots...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-9...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by MoNeart; March 30th, 2020 at 20:01.

The rolls will vary quite a bit but if they are normal open-ended rolls, you will open end on 10% of the rolls (1-5 and 96-100). For high open-ended rolls they should happen around 5% of the time. If you want a list of all the chat entries, you can find a chatlog.html in the campaigns\<campaign name> folder.

Thread Information