DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for players

I am looking for players for a MERP based campaign using the RMC ruleset on FGU. I have an ultimate license so you can use a the free version of FGU.

You can rollup your own character, starting at 2nd level, or you can pick from some pre-rollups.

Half-Troll Warrior (RMCIII variant on Fighter ported over with High Pain tolerance background, very tough!)
    Noldor Elf Mage
    Dunedain Ranger
    Beorning Beastmaster (RMCII profession ported over)

Games are saturdays 3pm and 3:30pm EST alternately.

Hello, i am interesting to play.
    I have the FGU and the RM Ruleset
    I need to learn how to use FGU with Rolemaster
    i am a longtime gamemaster with rolemaster on middleearth

Sure, we are always looking for players. Here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/gHD5fuVm

We play saturdays at 3 and 3:30 pm EST alternately.

The party is currently in the middle of an adventure. You can roll up a 2nd level character but it may be a challenge to get you into the party. There is a dungeon you could be captive in. Would you mind playing another character until you are in the party? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    Sure, we are always looking for players. Here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/gHD5fuVm

We play saturdays at 3 and 3:30 pm EST alternately.

The party is currently in the middle of an adventure. You can roll up a 2nd level character but it may be a challenge to get you into the party. There is a dungeon you could be captive in. Would you mind playing another character until you are in the party? Thanks!

i will play Half-Troll Warrior.
    My timezone is UTC+1
    Last edited by Widukind; October 19th, 2022 at 09:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Widukind View Post
    i will play Half-Troll Warrior.
    My timezone is UTC+1
    Hi, I posted this a while ago. We now play at 4pm EST on Saturdays. All the characters I mentioned are now being played, do you have any other kind of character you like to play? Also keep in mind that this the current campaign is set in Middle Earth using RMC ruleset but the module is converted from D&D so does not wholly line up with the Tolkien defined universe (i.e. there will be monsters like rust monsters, displacer beasts etc)

Are you still interested? What is your style of play? Do you like a challenge or do you like "no-risk" games?

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    Hi, I posted this a while ago. We now play at 4pm EST on Saturdays. All the characters I mentioned are now being played, do you have any other kind of character you like to play? Also keep in mind that this the current campaign is set in Middle Earth using RMC ruleset but the module is converted from D&D so does not wholly line up with the Tolkien defined universe (i.e. there will be monsters like rust monsters, displacer beasts etc)

Are you still interested? What is your style of play? Do you like a challenge or do you like "no-risk" games?
    Yes, i am still interested.I am very familar with middleearth Where all the players come from? US?

Quote Originally Posted by Widukind View Post
    Yes, i am still interested.I am very familar with middleearth Where all the players come from? US?
    I am in Canada, we have two players from Florida, one from the UK and one from Australia. WHere are you located?

Maybe we could do a quick session on saturday at 2pm EST to get an idea what kind of character you would like to play. Currently the party has a human magician, a halfling burglar, a half-troll warrior, a dwarf cleric and a female elf fighter.

Here is a link to the discord server

https://discord.gg/QCASebUq

I am searching for middleearth language eextension

I have one, but I cheated a little bit.

I used the RMC Language Extension Mod for RMC 2.0 as a starting point, then trawled around the internet for appropriate fonts (some of which had been taken down due to copyright, so I do not think I can share it).

That extension is pretty simple, and it's easy to figure out what's going on, so it is easy to modify.

Thread Information