FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 34 First ... 223031323334 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    If anyone rolls initiative each round, I added 2 new options that should help with that. They will be included in the release (v2.1.18) tomorrow and should be on the test channel now.

The first option will automatically roll initiative each round. It has options of None, NPCs Only, PCs Only, PCs and NPCs. It defaults to None.

The 2nd option will clear the initiative each round has just On and Off and defaults to Off. This will happen before the automatic initiatives are roll so the blank values are the ones that still need to be rolled. It is mainly so you can easily see who still need to roll initiative.

The defaults are to maintain the way it currently works.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Great additions.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hi,

One question: Does the Rolemaster ruleset calculates automatically the Concussion hits? I find that only computes the rank bonus.
    I am missing something?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestari View Post
    Hi,

One question: Does the Rolemaster ruleset calculates automatically the Concussion hits? I find that only computes the rank bonus.
    I am missing something?

Thank you!
    Hi. Please make sure that the skill is set to "Hits" in the Calc column in the skills tab. You can change it by clicking on it. It should toggle between Man, PP, Std, Base and Hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Shield View Post
    Hi. Please make sure that the skill is set to "Hits" in the Calc column in the skills tab. You can change it by clicking on it. It should toggle between Man, PP, Std, Base and Hits.
    Yes, it is set to "Hits" indeed. But is not working... BodyDevelopment.PNG

Rank Bonus is 10. Your Co Stat bonus is +15 therefore hits would be 10 + 10 * (15/100) = 10 + 1.5 = 11
    Your character should also have a Base Hit starting value of Con /10 rounded up. So probably should have a rank bonus of 10 + whatever you rolled for the the two dice.
    On average your character should have 19 as a rank bonus (assuming D8s) so will have 19 + 19 * 0.15 = 21 hits.

Edit: I forgot all about the starting base hit bonus so my characters should all have more hits than I gave them! Doh!
    Last edited by Wolf_Shield; November 11th, 2020 at 17:44.

Thank you very much for your help, Wolf_Shield! Now it's crystal clear.

Issue with Unidentified Items

I created a campaign weapon item, in this case a "Spear of Troll Slaying", and I set the Non-ID Name to "Spear". I used the "Spear" item from Character Law as the template. When I add it to a character's inventory, it shows the Non-ID Name on the Inventory tab, however it shows the Item Name on the Combat tab. This behavior is the same in both FGC and FGU, and I tested it with no extensions loaded.

I also just noticed that Unidentified Spell Adders and Multipliers are listed in the SPELL ADDER/PP MULTIPLIER dropdown list on the Combat tab. If an unidentified Adder is selected on the Combat tab, then the Power Point Adder "bubble" on the Main tab also shows the extra points. I am currently working on a campaign in FGU, so I only tested it in FGU, and I expect the same behavior in FGC.

Opening the item sheets from the link next to the dropdown on the Combat tab only shows the unidentified item information.

Thanks Bale Nomad. I will see about getting those fixed. I am thinking if it is an unidentified Spell Adder/PP Multiplier then it shouldn't even show in the drop down.

That ended up being a lot more than I was expecting because once I started working on it, I started noticing other things that needed to be changed. I've got the names showing up properly on the Combat tab when they aren't identified. The Equipped Spell Adder/Multiplier dropdown no longer shows unidentified items since it is looking for any items in inventory that have the adder or multiplier fields set to greater than 0. I've also update the other drop downs so they show the unidentified names when appropriate. This required me to update the way the protection fields work. I also started thinking that the OB and DB fields probably shouldn't show the bonuses when items aren't identified so I am trying to figure out the best way to handle that. I don't know if I will finish up everything tonight for the Tuesday release but it should be next Tuesday at the latest with some new effects and options for showing/hiding Table Resolver effects from the PCs.

Thread Information