FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 34 First ... 162425262728 ... Last
    There does seem to be an issue with Character Law and Creatures & Treasures that I will have to look into.

For Arms Law and Spell Law, I am getting results when I do a search. I do know that you have to expand all the sections before doing a search in reference manuals though so try clicking the + button in the lower left corner.

Thanks, that worked much better. Hopefully the issue with CL and C&T will be solved soon.

I know what the issue is but the fix is likely to take awhile. The keywords aren't filled in the reference manual so I am going to have to see what is involved in getting those added. It might be easier to just redo them because the method I used for Arms Law and Spell Law included them.

During the last game one of my players noticed that they can't modify their 'Used' power points or the 'Dmg' field in the CT. I can edit it of course as the GM but the players thought it would be nice to be able to make their own changes to those fields instead of having to open their character sheets each time they needed to add or subtract from power points or HP's. For the sake of window clutter none of them actually keep their character sheets open all of the time but the CT on the other hand is open all of the time. Not a biggie, it was just a player request so I thought I'd ask at least.

Xen

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    During the last game one of my players noticed that they can't modify their 'Used' power points or the 'Dmg' field in the CT. I can edit it of course as the GM but the players thought it would be nice to be able to make their own changes to those fields instead of having to open their character sheets each time they needed to add or subtract from power points or HP's. For the sake of window clutter none of them actually keep their character sheets open all of the time but the CT on the other hand is open all of the time. Not a biggie, it was just a player request so I thought I'd ask at least.

Xen
    Yeah, I am hoping to do that. I just need to track down how since those fields are now using CoreRPG based links which controls the update. It likely isn't too difficult. I just need to find the right place to make the adjustment.

Hi Bale Nomad,

Character Law and Creatures & Treasures are searchable in RMC v2.1.4. More information can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...449#post518449

Dakadin

Hi Dakadin

When accessing various weapons/spell BAR implementation on the combat tab on the character record, I am seeing the following error:

Script Error: [string "armor_mm_skilldropdown"]:1: attempt to call field 'ManeuveringInArmorSkillList' (a nil value)

The field is blank and uneditable in the window. Hope it helps with trouble-shooting.

Thanks Kerrigaj. I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Hi Dakadin

When accessing various weapons/spell BAR implementation on the combat tab on the character record, I am seeing the following error:

Script Error: [string "armor_mm_skilldropdown"]:1: attempt to call field 'ManeuveringInArmorSkillList' (a nil value)

The field is blank and uneditable in the window. Hope it helps with trouble-shooting.
    Hi Kerrigaj,

Are you using any extensions that are overwriting rules_skills.lua because it seems to have an old version of the file? The ManeuveringInArmorSkillList function is a new function in rules_skills.lua.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information