DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Yeah it’s a known problem on Unity. It works on classic though.

Thanks for response! I just hope that in time this and other rule-sets will be compatible with Unity.

anyone else having trouble post update? i just updated my fg, and it crashed my access completely to my session. i also updated my morecore and at least recovered my heroes tab but i no longer have images, story, groups etc... anyone else have this issue or any ideas?? i have a session tomorrow and hope i dont have to cancel my game. I have included a ss.snip.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ill try and look at this over the weekend but it wont be in time for your game.
    I really appreciate it, I'm going to head with my game tonight I've got to work around where thank goodness I have my library created where I can still access my essentials from that to get by and the character sheets are still accessible so we're going to soldier through tonight and I appreciate anything you find later on and thank you very very much

Any word on if this will be updated to work on Unity?

I am having a problem and really need help. Why no matter what extension I am using, the sidebar do not change? I just downloaded the MoreCore ruleset and I was reading the codes, but I couldn`t understand where is the problem. Here goes a image of Legend of the Five Rings 5EUntitled-1.jpg.

I am having a problem and really need help. Why no matter what extension I am using, the sidebar do not change? I just downloaded the MoreCore ruleset and I was reading the codes, but I couldn`t understand where is the problem. Here goes a image of Legend of the Five Rings 5E Untitled-1.jpg.

The base code has some updates that the ruleset hasn’t been updated to accommodate. It’s weird on FG Classic and broken on FG Unity.

Thread Information