STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Legend of the Five Rings 5E (WiP, Beta, Many incomplete things)

This is the current WiP of the Legend of the Five Rings for MoreCore.
    You will need to download MoreCore and this Extension.
    Create a new MoreCore campaign and select the MoreCore - Legend of the Five Rings extension.

Minor updates for compatibility.

2022-02-03 Updated for current FGU changes and loaded to the Forge here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/487/view
    Unless you are running FGC you should subscribe to the Forge build.

New build uploaded 2021-05-05
    Attached Files Attached Files

i just finished converting my core rulebook PDF with drag and drop to the character sheet for abilities, techniques, advantages etc... as well as school and clan details, and I am SUPER stoked to see the dice roll actually shows the symbols for the dice with this extension! I realize I am unable to share my work on the rulebook with the community for obvious reasons, but was wondering if there are any issues if i schedule a table for fgcon running l5r and letting my ultimate liscense extend the rulebook to the players while connected? Also, and this is probably a dumb question, so forgive me... but I can still the numberic results on the dice, even if faded, over the narrative symbols. Are there any ways I can disable the numberic values for interlaying over the narrative symbold of the dice when the results are presented in the chat window? Thanks SOOOO MUCH for all you have done to make this available as a foundation for this system!

Blog Entries
    No issues with sharing the rules in game
    So long as the game runs relatively ok then you can totally run at FGCon
    Dice faces... this is as far as I have gotten so far...

Wow i only saw this today! :O Thank you so much for this
    Amazing )))
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

what was fixed? I have been running with 3 groups a week so far and not had any issues yet... just curious, and do I DL from same link previous in thread and replacing in my mods folder?

Blog Entries
    Small fix on the Notes Tab only.
    It is not a required update but yes - Download the newest MoreCore.pak and then download the MCL5R.ext from post#1 in this thread to.
    Replace your existing files.

ahh, super. thx, Damned. You're the best... i don't care what anyone else says about ya hahahaha

First off, thanks for this extension, Damned. I've wanted to check out L5R for a long time now(even before 5e came out), and seeing the dice in the extension made me take the plunge purchase the game! I wish FFG would license their stuff...

For anyone- I am going to try and get my pdf of the rules into FG by doing copy and paste, but I can't get the dice symbols to copy over. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, could you point me in the direction of how to do it?

Blog Entries
    Hi Wolfspyder

The only way to do that is to embed them into the font and assign them to an unused character space. You might need to substitute them with words...

Thread Information