STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    It is fairly easy as Celestian outlined But beware, since I know you use my extensions, this will surely be incompatible with my extension, so you may have to open my extension and change that there rather than writing an own extension
    hahhaa... you're too kind in thinking when i posted this comment: "...or do i have to do some code hacking in certain file(s)?" that i must actually have certain color-belt in extension kode-fu. (no. i just fudge with themes creation).

i thought it would be just finding a line of code somewhere and insert the word "target" (to have result read "target failed / save"). but from tracking the back-and-forth walls of code in the communications, i feel the need to put this out there: i have zero understanding what's going on. i'm just gonna wait and use whatever might come available. and be happy with it X-D
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    To do inline images...
    i tried this with an sample image i uploaded to both dropbox and googledrive, and both show broken image icon... do these services not allow this prob? or am i missing something?

-----

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

i tried this with an sample image i uploaded to both dropbox and googledrive, and both show broken image icon... do these services not allow this prob? or am i missing something?

Not sure what your specific issue is. On a related note to what I mentioned before - I used to use DropBox, but then there were too many people seeing my images and DropBox actually suspended my ability to share any files as there was excessive traffic to my account. Hence why I moved to using the attachment method I mention above - it's permanent (unless SmiteWorks decide to delete a bunch of old attachments) and doesn't rely on anything outside of the FG forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Not sure what your specific issue is. On a related note to what I mentioned before - I used to use DropBox, but then there were too many people seeing my images and DropBox actually suspended my ability to share any files as there was excessive traffic to my account. Hence why I moved to using the attachment method I mention above - it's permanent (unless SmiteWorks decide to delete a bunch of old attachments) and doesn't rely on anything outside of the FG forums.
    oh snap! thx for that... i overlooked your previous response thinking it was part of the coding conversation... i'll check it out and try what you've suggested. cheers
    -----

@Damned, will this possibly work with Pathfinder 2e?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    @Damned, will this possibly work with Pathfinder 2e?
    I was going to make a PFRPG2E version but I think Willot has already posted a version. Check if his works for you, if not Ill post one.

@trenloe -- works like a charm. thx!

(see here)

also, your code aboe: {img} should be [img]
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    also, your code aboe: {img} should be [img][/FONT]
    I couldn't post it with square brackets as the forum would then try to show it as an image - and see nothing.

Hence why I wrote "Replace the curly brackets around the first IMG to square brackets [IMG]" in the paragraph above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Hence why I wrote "Replace the curly brackets around the first IMG to square brackets [IMG]" in the paragraph above.
    ah missed that mybad

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    {from pm) I sadly can not see your image, just a broken image file...
    pm in fg doesn't allow image upload for some reason; only link, which i tried in regular post and didn't quite work.

i am posting the image here... thx!

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----

Thread Information