FG Spreadshirt Swag

Having troubling running the updater 1st time

HI, I am having trouble running the updater for the 1st time. I logged in in the updater. It just says running update, retrying in 10 seconds, retrying in 10 seconds, retrying in 10 seconds, retrying in 10 seconds... to no avail. I cancel it of course, and I cannot Launch Fantasy Grounds the button is greed out. What do I do?
    Thanks

I'm having the same problem and just posted about this! It is quite frustrating. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (first time user) or if there is a glitch somewhere.

Also a brand new user with the same/similar problem. First update attempt got the "Retrying in 10 seconds" message repeatedly. I uninstalled the whole thing and reinstalled and now it just sits on beginning update without any progress.

Yup. It looks like the problem is due to server overload. So I'm going to give up on it for a while and go back to working on Roll20 until the situation can be resolved. Pity. FGU looks REALLY promising and totally worth the $9.99/month cost... if they can get the servers fixed.

Thread Information