DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP (new-ish) D&D 5e Unity Lost Mine of Phandelver run - Pacific TZ

We are looking for one or two more players for our ongoing LMoP adventure.

Please see details below from my original post in April.

Thanks!!

FG License: FGU Ultimate - players need Demo (free) version only
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 8:30 pm[/B]
    If new game, planned start date: July 4
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3 hour sessions
    Term: Until the end of the adventure, if we wish to turn it into a Campaign, we can!

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50-ish
    Number of Players in game & needed: can take 2 players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 / class & background starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Let's talk / Run anything exotic by me first

Details of your scenario: The emphasis for this adventure is FUN. I am looking for laid-back players who may or may not be new to D&D. We are all cooped up and dealing with stress right now, so my idea behind this adventure is to leave that behind for three hours a week, enjoy meeting some new people, and having some laughs. We will keep things at a PG-13 level. Drop me a line if you are interested, or would like further info. Thanks and keep well everyone!
    Last edited by oldwulf; July 2nd, 2020 at 17:34.

I would like to join this game if you are still interested in running it. I currently have FGC standard but can download the demo for FGU. I would like to play a cleric or a bard but anything the group needs would be fine.
    My I do have discord (Sparks McFadden#9706)

Thank you for your consideration

Please consider me as well for this game! I will download the demo for FGU as well. I would like to play as a Ranger or Rogue, but I am also flexible to play as any class the group needs.
    My discord is dr snuggle face#7327
    Thanks so much.

Hi Oldwulf, I would be interested in joining your game. Saturdays at that time slot work perfectly for me. I'm pretty flexible as far as characters, but would like to play a martial class. My discord is jayt#7501. Looking forward to rolling some dice and having some fun.

I am very interested. I can make that time slot any day work (I am east coast). I would like to play an elven fighter or wizard (blade singer). My Discord handle is TruenoBoricua#7797
    Last edited by Relampago; March 28th, 2020 at 02:38.

I would love to join your game if you would have me. I am new to FGU and 5e i would like to learn. I have played 2e. discord toadmar#7983

Hello, I am interested in joining your game. I have a DragonBorn fighter Level 1 and have never used FG before. I will download FGU in order to play. I am on a a demo version of the membership. I wasn't sure about what you meant by exotic so I wanted to clarify my race as opposed to class. I am flexible either way. My discord is: Dukenukem7774#4752

Thank you.

Thread Information