5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Token display in combat tracker

Here is my issue when I add encounters to the combat tracker, the character tokens populate and their tokens are displayed in the GM CT. However as a player they are not being displayed only a blank circle next to their name shows up. Now I am just testing a learning so the "player" in this case is just me connected at local host. Could that be something to do with why they are not displaying or is there an option I need to adjust? I uploaded a screen shot DM on the left and the player is on the right. The only extension I am running is the 5e - 14pt clear font.

thanks in advance

Token.png

Blog Entries
    Have you verified in a new campaign with no extensions, themes or decals active?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just did and tried a /flushdb as well no change. Screenshot attached. token2.png

Blog Entries
    First things first, Have you verified in a new campaign with no extensions, themes or decals active?

Second, have your players exit the FG table, delete their cache (nuke icon on launch screen), rejoin.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    First things first, Have you verified in a new campaign with no extensions, themes or decals active?

Second, have your players exit the FG table, delete their cache (nuke icon on launch screen), rejoin.
    ok New campaign Check, No Decals Check, No themes, brand new demo account from a seperate PC same result. thanks for the assistance

Blog Entries
    ok, thanks I suspect a Dev will have to assign it a tracking number.
    They will also want to know operating systems of both the GM and the players as well as the ruleset and the version (date) that everyone is using.

Which reminds me, make sure your players have all updated to the latest version.

I'm not seeing this. Could you try deleting the CorRPG.pak and 5e.pak files from your rulesets folder and update FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    ok, thanks I suspect a Dev will have to assign it a tracking number.
    They will also want to know operating systems of both the GM and the players as well as the ruleset and the version (date) that everyone is using.

Which reminds me, make sure your players have all updated to the latest version.
    Thank you and for this I am doing all the testing myself with 2 different machines.

Player version Windows 10 Home
    DM Windows 10 Professional

Both of these can be seen in the previous attached screen shots as well

Player Version is 3.3.10 Free
    DM version is 3.3.10 Ultimate

5e ruleset v3.3.10
    CoreRPG ruleset v.3.3.10

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this. Could you try deleting the CorRPG.pak and 5e.pak files from your rulesets folder and update FG.
    I tried that with no change. thank you for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by thornious View Post
    I tried that with no change. thank you for the suggestion
    Can you give us a step by step of what your doing so I can try to recreate?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information