DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Removed by User
    Last edited by Maylum; March 27th, 2020 at 04:38.

Blog Entries
    This is now fixed.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our update server was accidentally broken for about 3 hours. The service interruption began around 7:30 EDT and resolved around 10:30 EDT. During this time, no new installs or updates for Fantasy Grounds Classic would work. It was nothing on your end -- it was all on our end. Our server has been scolded and it promises to behave better going forward. If you were experiencing difficulties with installs or updates, please try again now.

Edit: Fixed
    Last edited by Maylum; March 27th, 2020 at 04:38.

Ok how about why I still get the This App Cant Run On Your PC error? I can now download the files but I cant get FG to actually launch.

Blog Entries
    You can try this:

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds\
    2. Delete FantasyGrounds.exe
    3. Run FGUpdaterEngine.exe and run an Update. It should rebuild FantasyGrounds.exe
    4. Try launching FantasyGrounds.exe

Thanks for the quick attention to this last night. You guys rock!

Workin' like a charm - thanks y'all!

Im having a similar issue right now 4/25/20. Been ongoing for about a week. Ive been in contact with support but they dont seem interested in helping me. Any thoughts?

Could you provide more information on what is not working? (i.e. exact error messages)

I wasn't clear if the issue you're having was the same issue you originally reported (Unable to save to vault error message). If so, it may be best to uninstall, and re-install FG using the "default" install locations. We have seen that some computers are set up so that installing to custom locations will cause permissions issues.

I looked up the original support request from a few days ago which was responded to, and your new request yesterday. Our support is currently overwhelmed with the influx of new users from the virus and FGU early release cycle. We even have a new support person coming on next week to start helping, because we are having trouble keeping up.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information