DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for GM who wants to mentor me in Fantasy Grounds

Hello people,

Being and old geezer of 50 and having 30 years of active RPGing, I know better than to spend 300 hours to learn Fantasy Grounds! Thus I am looking for an able and willing high leveled GM , who wants to help me out a bit. There are some basic issues after spending 10-12 hrs viewing various youtubes that I cant answer and it is starting to p*** me off a bit.

As reward I am willing to shower you with praises and compliments for your brilliant intellect and willingness to help out a fellow GM.

Being a European, it might be a little difficult to actually "meet up" so if we can do it via messaging, perhaps it is to the best :-)

Hope to year from you.

Fantasy Grounds College seems like your best bet.

More information here.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 26th, 2020 at 22:02.

Thank you for the input. Am on it

Blog Entries
    I would also recommend Fantasy Grounds College as the best place to start.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Fantasy Grounds College is a great choice. The classes are free and the staff is very knowledgable and helpful!!! Just got my Ultimate license and have already attended 2 classes....great option for learning this system. You can also find a good source if info on YouTube. You can subscribe to the channel on YouTube for additional informative info. I am 53, played for last 30+ years....it can be done!

Fantasy Grounds College also has a discord server with an “ask the experts” channel. You can ask any questions there and usually get an answer within minutes.

Thread Information