Starfinder Playlist

Explorer's Guide to Wildemount - Exandrian Calendar

Thank you so much to mattekure for helping me get this to work!

Attached is a calendar mod & extension for the calendar in the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, including holidays.

Put the .mod in the modifications folder, and the .ext in the extensions folder. Don't forget to load the extension before opening up your campaign, and you can activate the mod from the library in your campaign to gain access to the calendar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing

I've beenthinking to buy this and use it for my next campaign. Either this of the new MTG/Greek setting.

One question, why is it called "CollapseCalendar.mod" and not "ExandrianCalendar.mod"?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks for sharing

I've beenthinking to buy this and use it for my next campaign. Either this of the new MTG/Greek setting.

One question, why is it called "CollapseCalendar.mod" and not "ExandrianCalendar.mod"?
    The module file name doesn’t matter. I assume it’s called the collapse because he started with one of the examples in my tutorial called collapsecalendar
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    The module file name doesn’t matter. I assume it’s called the collapse because he started with one of the examples in my tutorial called collapsecalendar
    Yup. What he said.

The calendar in-game is named Exandrian Calendar. It's just the mod file that's name CollapseCalendar.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Blog Entries
    Ah, well good. I've renamed it in my folder so I actually can remember what it refers to

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Please accept my deepest thanks to your work. This just beefed up my campaign in Wildmount so much. I appreciate you.

Anyone else have trouble with this making every day Miresen (the first day of the week)? Columns at the top of the calendar show that each day has a different name, but when you select a day and make it the current day, it always says it's Miresen.

EDIT: If I change the year, then it changes which day of the week it always is (advancing the year by one, the day drops back by one).
    Last edited by Happy KillMore; January 24th, 2021 at 17:37.

Thread Information