5E Character Create Playlist

AFK function breaks online connection.

We are trying to play our Starfinder game but whenever someones icon shows the AFK (ZZZ) icon, it breaks the connection forcing them to close out of the app and restart it.

Blog Entries
    Can you tell us more? FGC of FGU? Which version/last updated? Any extensions or themes? Operating System?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

we thought it was the AFK Function, but what was happening with FGU is that we had 7 people in to play base Starfinder, and after at the least only 2-5 minutes a player would disconnect and require a reboot of the application. i am running a custom rig with

GPU: MSI 1080TI 11gb

CPU: Intel core i7-8700k CPU @ 3.70GHz

Memory: 64.00 GB DDR4 RAM

Blog Entries
    If you check the playtest forum, networking problems are a current issue that is being worked. Possible solutions can be found in those threads. But in general, just make sure you and every player updates immediately prior to game start. If you want to add details for troubleshooting, those threads will tell you more

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information