DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adding Abbreviated SPC's to Encounters

I am a complete newb to this. So the issue I am having is with the V5 ruleset. I can't add Abbreviated SPC's to an encounter. I drag and drop it and just nothing happens. I try and try but just nothing. Any tips will be appreciated.

Are you trying to add them to the map? In that case you do have to add them to the combat tracker first, and then drop them onto the map? I don't have VtM 5, but that is usually how it generally works in FG.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsmythe View Post
    I am a complete newb to this. So the issue I am having is with the V5 ruleset. I can't add Abbreviated SPC's to an encounter. I drag and drop it and just nothing happens. I try and try but just nothing. Any tips will be appreciated.
    This is a known issue and has been reported in the bug thread. Luthbel, the main developer, has stated that a fix is being worked on, though I do not know when that fix will be pushed out.

Thanks Mokiyama! Good to know! As long as it's getting fixed it's all good. I can improvise LOL.

Thread Information