DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: 5e Combat stats

Sure thing!
    I'm currently playing The Lost Mines of Phandelver (DnD 5ed) using FGU. Here is the list:

• Language Fonts - Wizzards

• Combat Stats

• Sword Coast Adventurer Guide

Also it worked fine on the previous session with the same extensions enabled. I didn't check the exact numbers, but overall it seemed correct.
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Thanks for the information.
    Good to know it worked previously too, shows the extension is not totally wrong

I'll carry on with my update, hopefully have it done within the week if I get the time.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Stv,
    I know for certain that this conflicts with the 5E Advantage Display extension at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antage-Display. On the list above from kilma, I can tell you that I've used your extension and had no issues running Language Fonts - Wizards; Weapon Handling and Message of the Day in a previous campaign.
    Thanks.

HI Dax, thanks for the info.
    Looking at what the Advantage Display extension does, I think it probably overrides one of the same functions that my Stats extension does.
    I'm still in the middle of a re-write on the stats extension. Once I've ironed out the (many) issues in it, I'll see if I can make it compatible with the Advantage Display extension.

Cheers, Steve.

Ahhh - cool. Well I'm looking forward to the update with your next extension!! I appreciate your work on this!

Great idea. we just had a bad luck with rolling over 40 plus 1's in a 6 hour session so trying to find a good parser to see. I downloaded the ext and put it in the folder but when loading up the program and before loading the game i am not seeing it in the ext list. Is this written for just FG or also for FGU? and if for FGU any assistance trying to load it?

Hi tmandeville,
    I have a new version written, which will be pushed to the forum either today or tommorrow.
    I'll get post #1 updated when I do with full instructions for use, and what you should be looking for in the extensions list to enable it.

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; May 24th, 2020 at 21:03.

This sounds good Stv. Were you able to resolve the conflict with the extension that I mentioned?

I hope so Dax
    I'm posting the new version soon, maybe you can be my guinea pig and try it for me

Cheers, Steve.

New version of the extension has been uploaded to the 1st post of this thread.
    Some new functionality has been added, and hopefully ironed out some bugs in the coding.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information