Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: 5e Combat stats

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Hi Dax,
    /statme will show you the stats providing there has been some damage/kills done in the current session. If there has been no 'action' then nothing will be shown.
    There is always potential that different extension will conflict, so try running it as the only extension to start with, then add in the extensions you normally use. If one of these then stops the stat extension working, let me know and I'll see if it's possible to work around it.

Hope it works out for you.

Cheers, Steve.
    Ahhh - that would be it then. Thanks Steve. I thought it kept cumulative stats but it is nightly. I just fooled around with it and it works. My players loved it. They asked if there was any way to list who rolls the most criticals and fumbles also. I'm not sure if that's doable but I figured I'd throw that out there. Also, not knowing anything, is there a way to have like a campaign summary (I'm imagining this would be a no way). That's just a couple of ideas. They did absolutely love this though. Bragging rights are always great motivation - lol...Thanks for making this extension!!

Blog Entries
    There is already a campaign summary. It's stored in your campaign folder and its called chatlog.html

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi Dax,
    Glad you found the extension useful.
    At the moment, typing /dieresults will also show the number of 1'2 and 20's rolled by players (total of skillchecks, saves, attacks and stat checks).
    I may well add critfs/fumbles into the mix at some point also.

And as LordEntrails says, chatlog stores the campaign summary. I'm far too useless to parse that into something useful which is one of the reasons I wrote this extension :P

Cheers, Steve.

Yeah, I was just wondering if it could possibly total the rolls in a cumulative fashion. Looking at the chatlog, I can see why that wouldn't be easy. I wish this type of thing was basic functionality of the program as it does log it but c'est la vie. Criticals and Fumbles added to this would be terrific if you ever get around to doing that. I appreciate your work on this and I hope you are happy to hear that this extension contributes to the trash talking of my players (which can be pretty funny) - lol!!

can't seem to get it to work, please help

I'm working on an update for this atm.
    Can you please elaborate a little on what's not working for you johnshep?....I know in testing with my current group that we've identified some of the newer functions causing issues but I'm hoping I can fix that shortly.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello Steve!

Possible bug on counting 1's and 20's: stats.jpg
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Quote Originally Posted by kilma.ard.venom View Post
    Hello Steve!

Possible bug on counting 1's and 20's: stats.jpg

Yeah, I've noticed that somethings a bit screwey there. I'm working on a new version at the moment that should hopefully address this.
    Thanks for reporting it.

Cheers, Steve.

Happy to help!
    Thank you a lot for this nice-n-fun extension! ^__^
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Hi Kilma,
    Can you let me know what other extensions you are running at the same time also please.
    It would help a great deal in bug finding and cross-compatability checking.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information