FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Anyone have this problem?

Sadly, this is my first post, and I am already unhappy with Fantasy Grounds. I just got an Ultimate subscription and the License Key does not work. When I go into my Order History it says that the account is active, but when I try to put it into the updater (Settings) it says I have an invalid account key. Any ideas? Of course, with the ongoing plague, there's no one to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Balladeer View Post
    Sadly, this is my first post, and I am already unhappy with Fantasy Grounds. I just got an Ultimate subscription and the License Key does not work. When I go into my Order History it says that the account is active, but when I try to put it into the updater (Settings) it says I have an invalid account key. Any ideas? Of course, with the ongoing plague, there's no one to help.
    Hi and welcome

Sorry that you had problems so far; make sure that you do not copy in additional spaces in your license key and also make sure that you also have inserted your credentials under "Purchases Login" in the settings

EDIT: In the emergency case you can write to [email protected]

Yeah, double- and triple- quadruple checked that. It just plain doesn't work. Sent an email to customer support, but I know I am unlikely to hear from anyone anytime soon. A real bummer, since I am stuck at home, have a group, and can't start my campaign.

Yeah, double- and triple- quadruple checked that. It just plain doesn't work. Sent an email to customer support, but I know I am unlikely to hear from anyone anytime soon. A real bummer, since I am stuck at home, have a group, and can't start my campaign.
    Hm, which license you bought? For FG unity or FG classic? Did you make sure that you downloaded the correct programme? (as you see there are two and you maybe tried to insert the license in the wrong programme )

Yes, definitely downloaded the correct one. Looks like I will have to wait. Thank you for your assistance, though!

Yes, definitely downloaded the correct one. Looks like I will have to wait. Thank you for your assistance, though!
    oki, I hope it gets soon resolved

Blog Entries
    You didn't cancel your subscription did you after paying so that it would not renew did you?

When you do that, PayPal sends the cancellation notice immediately and the servers invalidate your key immediately (since they don't know when your renewal is due).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have not done anything other than contact customer support

Blog Entries
    I have not done anything other than contact customer support
    Got it. Just trying to figure things out. Unfortunately, They are all in the US, and I think mostly on the East Coast so I suspect they won't be around until morning.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Let's hope so! Thank you for your help, sir.

Thread Information