DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Near Space Release

Well, today Near Space have been released. How long will it take to get it in Fantasy Grounds? COM was very complicated for adding to current ruleset, but what about this?

I'm sure it will take longer than the community wants it to take and shorter than it needs to take...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I have a homebrew module with most of the "Player's Options" (weapons, armor, armor upgrades, shields, feats, spells, themes, archetypes, alternative racial traits). What is missing is the new weapon special properties, weapon critical effects, alternate ability adjustments and class options.

But I'm uncertain what is covered by the OGL. For example I've included what I think is the background text for the archetypes, themes, weapons, armor and shields. The text for the armor, armor upgrades, weapons and shields explain the mechanics of the items, so I'm pretty sure its covered by the OGL, but I'm most uncertain on the text for the themes and archetypes.

When I put out the Armory module last year (2 years ago?). I essentially stripped out everything that could be considered Paizo IP and replaced it with common terms on nonspecific terms. I also had to replace any use of Drift with warp/hyperspace as the Drift is considered IP.

When I put out my Class and Archetype Module for PF1e, I added the community use policy and registered that module with Paizo. That allowed me to use Paizo IP and not have to really replace anything.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnidious View Post
    Well, today Near Space have been released. How long will it take to get it in Fantasy Grounds? COM was very complicated for adding to current ruleset, but what about this?
    Well I have the files, and Im going to start on it tomorrow, I looked it over and looks stright foward kinda.
    Got to fix a couple issues with the rule set then I will convert Near Space. After that I have been thinking on some stuff for the ruleset.
    Fix some of the starship sheet stuff thats needed.
    Then make a extension at first that will be a data set for planets and locations, like what was made for PF.
    Cant use that extension but can make my own.

Just ideas.
    But just wanted to pass on that yes Near Space will be out as soon as I can and it wont be as long as it took for COM.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Glad to hear you're on the case Samarex!

Thread Information