Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have the same issue but I've noticed if I make a new campaign it gets listed on the server list. I tried unloading everything but the PHB, DM Guide and Monster Manual and it loads and registers with just one warning (as above) and then lists the server.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Moon wizard i am getting the same issue with mainly pathfinder.

Everything goes unresponsive and i get this message: [WARNING] Lost connection to matchmaking server : Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

It happens every 15 minutes or so weather players are logged in or not and comes good in 30 secs.

Players take a long time (5 mins + to see their characters)

[7/9/2020 10:33:43 PM] FGU: v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-07-07)
    Ive switch off all extensions and closed all large and non essential modules.

@Rusty Kneecap,

There must be something in your campaign that is slowing down the process. You can try zipping up your campaign folder, and sending to [email protected] (with a pointer to this post). I can take a look, and see if I can see anything that might do that.

Regards,
    JPG

I finally diagnosed the issue causing the massive sharing lag. Ill put this here in case someone else comes across the same issue. It might help someone else to trouble shoot their problem. I started by setting up a new blank campaign and confirmed no lag. Then I went into the campaign moduledb folder and noticed one module db.xml file that has huge 103700 kb. All the other module db.xml files were less than 500 kb so I was pretty sure I had the culprit. It was the adventure path file that I was running. I saved a copy of that file someone where else. reopened the campaign, loaded the AP module and no lag. But now I had lost all my links and prep work. So I put the dodgy module back in and the campaign module db folder., reloaded the AP module - lag back. I started deleting links I hade and watching the file size. Nothing change much and after about half and hours work I found this little row boat token on a map. When i deleted it the campaign file jump from 102700 kb to 700 kb and the lag instantly stopped. I kept a copy of the large file db.xml file and reloaded it. This time I just deleted the row boat the map and now I still have all my prep work done. No more lag, problem solved.

Thread Information