STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: FGU Font

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rpbarrett111 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS - In a stunning new development monitors and TVs will soon be available in VARIOUS SIZES!

Let's get our top people on this one, ASAP!

No, don't send Entrails. He doesn't care about graphics - or user experience. Or sales.

I hope we at least paid your tuition, Entrails. They'll cover fonts and monitors in the first week. They're actually REAL important. Go figure.
    Let me clear up your first misconception. I am not an employee of SmiteWorks. I have nothing to do with the development or marketing or business decisions regarding Fantasy Grounds.

Second, if I understand your complaints, their are easy solutions to all of them. But, I'm not feeing charitable towards you at the moment, and since I don't get paid to help people with FG and do so in my free time just to help out other nice people, you will have to rely upon someone else helping you sort those things out since you are not being nice.

Third, you will get a better response if you A) start a new thread rather than necro an old one, and B) be nice.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Please use the UI Scale option in the FG Settings available from the launcher, or the /scaleui chat command from within the game session. This will increase/decrease the resolution of all objects on the tabletop.

Closing this thread, as it is quite old.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information