DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: FGU Font

FGU Font

How does one increase font size in general in Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Sadly in my case, this did not help.
    See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Fonts-crooked
    That's a specific issue with that ruleset in FGU. \scaleui isn't going to fix a font issue that's already there, as it's scales the whole UI. It doesn't scale fonts individually - that would have to be done via an extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    same as in Classic - /scaleui xx
    Thanks.

But this needs to be in the UI. As well as being able to change the Theme and Font choices. PLEASE no Console Only commands.

User @mattekure made a wonderful font extension for Unity! Look for Montserrat Extension FGU, there is also a CLassic version too.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randeth View Post
    Thanks.

But this needs to be in the UI. As well as being able to change the Theme and Font choices. PLEASE no Console Only commands.
    It should then go in the wishlist. Things such as this are very low priority and this thread will long since be history before such a function is added.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Speaking of Fonts. will the Monserat extension play nice with the Pathfinder 2E ruleset? I know we had some overlap issues when we tried to make the font larger due to the action symbols > >> >>>

Thx, @Trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It should then go in the wishlist. Things such as this are very low priority and this thread will long since be history before such a function is added.
    BREAKING NEWS - In a stunning new development monitors and TVs will soon be available in VARIOUS SIZES!

Let's get our top people on this one, ASAP!

No, don't send Entrails. He doesn't care about graphics - or user experience. Or sales.

You do know the whole thing is no good if no one can read it, right?

This is not hyperbole. I have two players now who sit with their backs to the screen in complete protest of FG. Their first and eternal complaint? "I can't read the names on the tokens!" Their second complaint? "NOW I can't see the map!"

"How do you scroll? How do you zoom? This SUCKS!!"

FG has driven them back to pen, paper, and theater of the mind. They were doing fine with Roll20, btw.

Other huge probs -

- Locked in chat window. Multiple issues with that. Too many to list here.
    - No pop-ups. Everything is confined to one window.
    - No voice chat.
    - No sound at all.
    - No card decks.
    - Annnnd, a totally redesigned set of menus, scroll bars, etc. that are nowhere near as easy to use as simply using normal navigational elements. No, they've reinvented the wheel here, and this time it's triangular! It's kind of like that.
    - Finally, no they don't care about graphics. They're lowest priority. Probably never even get to those.

Bottom line - Difficult for me to use, spending MOST of my time hassling with the difficult program, and less actually just preparing the game. IMPOSSIBLE for my players.

This thing costs a fortune. More than Adobe CC Master Suite. More than Autodesk Maya.

I hope we at least paid your tuition, Entrails. They'll cover fonts and monitors in the first week. They're actually REAL important. Go figure.

Thread Information