STAR TREK 2d20

PFS2: Pathfinder Society Quest #4: P 27 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 26 March 2020 @8PMEST

My usual group of DND 5E group is looking to expand and try out PF2E. We are looking to explore this option with new and veteran players alike. If you are a new player and would like to use a pregenerated character please let me know and I will send you the appropriate information. In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
    GM Timezone: EST
    GM License: Ultimate

Time: 27 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 26 March 2020 @8PM EST

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society
    Time Allotment: Plan for two hours as many of the players will be new (As well as as the GM)

About the scenario:

Information Required (can be sent in a direct message)
    Player Name:
    Organized Play ID/Character ID:
    Character Name:
    Faction:
    Current XP:
    Current GP:
    Current Fame:

Quest Information

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

Venture-Captain Calisro Bennary has arranged for the PC's transport to the pirate haven of Port Peril to make contact with Free Captain Stella Fane and negotiate a contract with her, facilitating Society movements through the pirate blockades in the area. The job seems simple: track down the the pirate captain, secure the agreement, and then return to Absalom. But few things are simple when a den of villainous pirates is involved, and it's unlikely the PCs will be able to leave Port Peril without throwing a few punches in a proper pub brawl!

Written by James Case.

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Game Calendar HERE
    Last edited by Skratching; March 24th, 2020 at 02:58.

I'm up for it. Bringing my rogue 3.
    (Also bringing some FG and PF2 experience, so feel free to ask any questions you have during the game).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Applied with my monk Alarion.

Applied as well
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

One slot has opened up. For those who have accepted look at your inboxes for discord information.

Thread Information