DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Dulux-Oz Locations

Hey! Since DOE Locations is not supported anymore... someone knows of a equal replacement?

Last edited by Trenloe; March 24th, 2020 at 09:14. Reason: Changed link to Player Agency extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe! That was fast...

Does it do the same job as Locations tho? Can you make custom listings for shops etc?

Blog Entries
    World Builder has been deprecated. Use Player Agency.
    I have used Dulux extensions so I dont know how they compare.
    There is no shop but you could create one via parcels.

I know I could simulate "stores" through parcels, but the thing is, we still wouldn't have something that I considered very interesting, which would be the consumption of money and the possibility of having services.
    Example I could put a sword to sell and determine the quantity of it and when the player dragged to his inventory the quantity decreased, as well as the amount of money, if he did not have the purchase it would not be made, as for the service he was not added to the inventory, but the money was consumed and if he did not have enough money he could not pay for it, as a service we can say for example a night in a room in a tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I know I could simulate "stores" through parcels, but the thing is, we still wouldn't have something that I considered very interesting, which would be the consumption of money and the possibility of having services.
    Example I could put a sword to sell and determine the quantity of it and when the player dragged to his inventory the quantity decreased, as well as the amount of money, if he did not have the purchase it would not be made, as for the service he was not added to the inventory, but the money was consumed and if he did not have enough money he could not pay for it, as a service we can say for example a night in a room in a tavern.
    Thats exactly what i was looking for... and seems the agency module is not capable of doind that

when I used this extension, it was the most interesting feature, at least for me and it would be very interesting if someone with a lot of knowledge presented us with a store extension and even better one that accepted symbols like $ £ ¥ € and that when they used it the classic GP, SP, CP did a kind of conversion. Example I have 10 gold coins I want to buy an item that costs 70 PC, so he would consume a gold coin, buy the item and leave me with 30 PC.

Blog Entries
    I personally have zero interest in building that.

That’s why I didn’t mention names

Would love to see something like this. While player agency is lightweight and easy to use, it lacks the features DOEs Extension offered. Solid world building tools are something I absolutely need, then I'd upgrade to ultimate in no time.

Thread Information