5E Character Create Playlist

Program Error when opening FG for first time (MacOS in Parallels)

Hi, I've installed Parallels within a macOS Mojave VM. The installation went smoothly, but when I try to run FG, I get the following error. Any idea how to get past it?

The program FantasyGrounds.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks

What version of Windows are you using in Paralles?

Is this for FG Classic or FG Unity?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What version of Windows are you using in Paralles?

Is this for FG Classic or FG Unity?
    I don't have a Windows license... so I'm using MacOS Mojave to run FG Classic.

Ah, OK. Thanks for clarifying.

Can you tell us exactly what steps you followed to install? Are you able to run an update? Have you followed this guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...stallation.php If so, at what point do you get the error?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Ah, OK. Thanks for clarifying.

Can you tell us exactly what steps you followed to install? Are you able to run an update? Have you followed this guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...stallation.php If so, at what point do you get the error?
    I copied the Fantasy Grounds app to my Applications folder. Then I attempted to open it. That’s when I got the error.

Thread Information