Starfinder Playlist

Incomplete Player UI on Mac

So I have a player that is missing a bunch of UI stuff when he joins my game.

He is on a Mac logging in on the 3.3.2 client for the Mac. Odd thing is that another one of my players uses a Mac with the same client and everything appears just fine for him.

Certainly the main issue is that he is missing all the icons/tabs on the right. So he cannot view the characters to claim a character in the game.

Any ideas why this might be happening.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.35.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.35.13 PM.png

Thanks Panzermeyer

3.3.2? That was a version from sometime in 2017. I suggest you all run an update, then try again. The current FGC version is 3.3.10.

I believe the MAC client is on a different version number that the PC version. Usually expected in gaming.

Both my players that are running the MAC version are running this 3.3.2 client. As I said one of them is not experiencing this issue while the other is.

Blog Entries
    Mac client is the same version, they should update. (But it will still download the current ruleset(s) from the host, so not really required.)

But, that's not their problem. The Mac client can not use a Maximized window. Other wise you have these problems. What they need to do is simple stretch the window to full size rather than use Maximize.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information