FG Spreadshirt Swag

[PFRPG] Buggy behavior of Filter

Hello all,

I have a strange but very annoying behavior of the list filter mechanism on my Fantasy Ground sessions, this has been going on for at least 4 to 5 months until I figured out a workaround. I'm presently running 3.3.10 Ultimate.

So when I open a list, say NPC, normally I can filter the entry I'm interested in by typing a string, and then the list will only display the entries matching this string. Here's an example: I'm looking for a monster named "lamia"

When I type "lamia" and then hit enter, the text background should change to red and the list only display the entries matching. But instead the text change to blue and nothing happen.

But, if without any modification I close the list view (action 1 in picture above), then I open again the list form the right menu (action 3 in picture below).

Then the filter is properly applied and the list only shows the appropriate entries !?

Any idea how to fix this ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 39Sam; March 22nd, 2020 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgeh View Post
    Hello all,

I have a strange but very annoying behavior of the list filter mechanism on my Fantasy Ground sessions, this has been going on for at least 4 to 5 months until I figured out a workaround. I'm presently running 3.3.10 Ultimate.

So when I open a list, say NPC, normally I can filter the entry I'm interested in by typing a string, and then the list will only display the entries matching this string. Here's an example: I'm looking for a monster named "lamia"

When I type "lamia" and then hit enter, the text background should change to red and the list only display the entries matching. But instead the text change to blue and nothing happen.

But, if without any modification I close the list view (action 1 in picture above), then I open again the list form the right menu (action 3 in picture below).
    FG-Filter-Workaround.jpg

Then the filter is properly applied and the list only shows the appropriate entries !?

Any idea how to fix this ?
    Hi

Do you run any extensions? I do not have this bug I can't reproduce (or I misunderstood something)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi
    Do you run any extensions? I do not have this bug I can't reproduce (or I misunderstood something)
    Thanks for the reply, I used to have Enhanced Images (Core RP+) and disabled it precisely for this reason, but it did not change anything, also I have used Enhanced Images for a long time before this bug appeared...

Edit: Out of certainty I also deactivated the Wood Theme, but it didn't change the behavior.
    Last edited by 39Sam; March 22nd, 2020 at 23:21.

Thanks for the reply, I used to have Enhanced Images (Core RP+) and disabled it precisely for this reason, but it did not change anything, also I have used Enhanced Images for a long time before this bug appeared...

Edit: Out of certainty I also deactivated the Wood Theme, but it didn't change the behavior.
    Hmmm, could you try deleting the PFRPG.pak and CoreRPG.pak in your FG ruleset folder and then updating FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hmmm, could you try deleting the PFRPG.pak and CoreRPG.pak in your FG ruleset folder and then updating FG?
    YESSS ! Now it works ! Whish I posted this months ago, thanks a lot for your help.

YESSS ! Now it works ! Whish I posted this months ago, thanks a lot for your help.
    You're welcome Yeah, probably something in your ruleset codes got corrupted

Thread Information