Starfinder Playlist

Installed, Updated, What Next?

I'm trying to help my DM with the installation, but he's run into a problem.

He's gotten the Ultimate License. He's downloaded FG Classic onto his Windows 10 machine. He's run the Updater. He's rebooted his machine.

The FG Application is nowhere to be found. He just sees the Installer that he downloaded.

What next?

Blog Entries
    Reboot the GM computer, now does he see the application? Can he run a search for it and have it found? Did he accept the default installation locations?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

He has rebooted. Still does not see the application. I had him check c:\program files... and there is no FG folder there.

When he tries to search all he gets is the installer... not the application.

He accepted the default install locations.

Blog Entries
    So if you browse to "Program Files (x86)" (NOT just Program Files) is it not there? What if he does a search of his entire drive for "FantasyGrounds.exe"?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. It was in (x86). He was able to load it from there.

Thread Information