DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Spectrum is not letting me connect to Fantasy Grounds

I found the model a Hitron E31N2V1 with a Sagemcom Router RAC2V1S. I need to configure the router for port forwarding but Spectrum told me that they are used for Xbox and PlayStation only. I told them that I need to port forward port 1802 both to my external IP and my internal IP so I can play an online game of Classic and Unity of Fantasy Grounds but Spectrum was touchy about this subject they ask that I need to talk to steam or the creator of Fantasy Grounds so I can tell them to fix it for me but I was so upset with them that hang up and Spectrum being the touchy keep changing my port system to I can't go online to a client server or even I'm hosting a game on Classic or Unity. At the Morning Me and My Dad browse though the internet for the router 192.168 and something but now it has change into something else. I don't know how to browse to another, or what else I might need to do to resolve that I have a router that belongs to Spectrum. I can use the website CanYouSeeMe.org to confirm whether or not port 1802 is port forwarding correctly. It is say that my "External IP" isn't found. Everyone and my dad try their best to help me. If I don't find my way to fix my port or router in time for the paid session on Monday for DnD at 5e I will be late I will be unable to connect into a host server that I join a game too.

Can you please help?

Blog Entries
    Please read the Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained thread and if you cant solve answer the 7 questions at the bottom of the post.

Blog Entries
    Note that as a player you do not need port forwarding and you do not need to be able to succeed at the connection test. That is for hosting only. Check out the FG Discord and see if someone there can start up their table and allow you to connect to it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information