DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 15 First ... 678910 ... Last
    If you mean "hide" it from the player and not remove it from the CT, yes, that could work... if/when they add an API to know that sorta thing. The activate/deactivate is not the same thing but I get the gist of what you're saying.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes! I Mean hide!

@celestian - get this error on all characters when trying to make a saving throw with todays update:

[12/9/2020 8:12:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save.lua"]:223: attempt to index field 'rJSON' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    @celestian - get this error on all characters when trying to make a saving throw with todays update:

[12/9/2020 8:12:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save.lua"]:223: attempt to index field 'rJSON' (a nil value)
    Checking.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Found the issue. I'll submit a update and try to get it pushed out today. This is a game-breaking issue. Apologies for the mistake ;(
    ---

Wow that was fast work Celestian, thanks - and no problem bugs are inevitable in software. Also it does not really break the game simply means you have to manually do the rolls in the chat window - no big issue. Cheers.

Wow that was fast work Celestian, thanks - and no problem bugs are inevitable in software. Also it does not really break the game simply means you have to manually do the rolls in the chat window - no big issue. Cheers.
    The update went out this morning. Should be working for you now.
    ---

Yep that update fixed the issue - thanks.

This isn't specific to the 2E ruleset but has features that are enhanced because of the 2E ruleset. My original post on the Encounter Safari extension can be found on the forums here.

Here is the preview video I put together for the extension.

I am releasing this here for the 2E users to try out and test. Download at the end of this post. Once it's officially out I'll remove this download and link to the project post.

Download here
    Last edited by celestian; December 11th, 2020 at 23:51.
    ---

Thread Information