FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks for all your hard work! Trying to do character creation in FGU and was wondering on Fighters is there a toggle or something for Weapon Specialization in proficiencies or something. Also new to Fantasy Grounds so not sure if this was the right place to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work! Trying to do character creation in FGU and was wondering on Fighters is there a toggle or something for Weapon Specialization in proficiencies or something. Also new to Fantasy Grounds so not sure if this was the right place to ask.
    To make a specialization proficiency you set the hit/dmg adjustments on the weapon proficiency. As far as FG is concerned specialization or just proficient is the same as far as how you add/apply it.

Feel free to start a new thread for any question. This thread is mostly for me to post new features I've implemented/coming in an update but no harm
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

Thanks for getting back to me. Are you converting any rulebooks or Monster Compendiums?

Have not done this in a while but, here is a overview of the upcoming "Active/Deactive" tokens in encounters option.

---

Blog Entries
    Excellent addition!
    DMing since February 1979. FGC & FGU Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * C&C Greyhawk | Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg (Monday | Friday)
    * AD&D The Night Below (Wednesday)
    * Rolemaster Greyhawk (Thursday)
    * AD&D Bandit Kingdoms (Friday)
    * AD&D Kron Hills (Saturday)

Thanks for 8+ years of gaming via FG my friends (AD&D 2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e / Traveller 2e)!

Wow - you read my mind - a superb feature!

Will it be possible, one day, thanks to its creation, to automate this and make active in the CT only what is in the field of vision (Line of Sight) of the character?
    I know this would be complicated, because I can't imagine what it would be like if the players split up ... I think it would be crazy for DM, but it would be cool.
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Will it be possible, one day, thanks to its creation, to automate this and make active in the CT only what is in the field of vision (Line of Sight) of the character?
    I know this would be complicated, because I can't imagine what it would be like if the players split up ... I think it would be crazy for DM, but it would be cool.
    Currently there is no API to know if a object can see another object.

That said, you wont want npc popping in/out of the CT because they can/cannot see them.
    ---

In this case, my idea is as follows, say that one player is in the area where you put the Orcs and another in the area where you put the Ghouls, and if one of the enemies leaves the field of view of the character he would be hidden in combat the same tracker, that is, they would be individual characters in different areas and each one would have their group of enemies visible only to themselves, but that's where the confusion comes because both groups would appear on your combat tracker.
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]

Thread Information