DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks for all your hard work! Trying to do character creation in FGU and was wondering on Fighters is there a toggle or something for Weapon Specialization in proficiencies or something. Also new to Fantasy Grounds so not sure if this was the right place to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work! Trying to do character creation in FGU and was wondering on Fighters is there a toggle or something for Weapon Specialization in proficiencies or something. Also new to Fantasy Grounds so not sure if this was the right place to ask.
    To make a specialization proficiency you set the hit/dmg adjustments on the weapon proficiency. As far as FG is concerned specialization or just proficient is the same as far as how you add/apply it.

Feel free to start a new thread for any question. This thread is mostly for me to post new features I've implemented/coming in an update but no harm
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for getting back to me. Are you converting any rulebooks or Monster Compendiums?

Have not done this in a while but, here is a overview of the upcoming "Active/Deactive" tokens in encounters option.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Excellent addition!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Wow - you read my mind - a superb feature!

Will it be possible, one day, thanks to its creation, to automate this and make active in the CT only what is in the field of vision (Line of Sight) of the character?
    I know this would be complicated, because I can't imagine what it would be like if the players split up ... I think it would be crazy for DM, but it would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Will it be possible, one day, thanks to its creation, to automate this and make active in the CT only what is in the field of vision (Line of Sight) of the character?
    I know this would be complicated, because I can't imagine what it would be like if the players split up ... I think it would be crazy for DM, but it would be cool.
    Currently there is no API to know if a object can see another object.

That said, you wont want npc popping in/out of the CT because they can/cannot see them.
    ---

In this case, my idea is as follows, say that one player is in the area where you put the Orcs and another in the area where you put the Ghouls, and if one of the enemies leaves the field of view of the character he would be hidden in combat the same tracker, that is, they would be individual characters in different areas and each one would have their group of enemies visible only to themselves, but that's where the confusion comes because both groups would appear on your combat tracker.

Thread Information