DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Oh! I miss this option.
    Thanks!

I like the move from right bar to pull down. I'm not really big on the transparent stories as it will make it more difficult for me to read.

This is a short blurb about some of the updates coming.

Here is the tentative list of updates in this patch that is now on the Test channel. Please test. Remember to backup your campaign before applying any updates to FG.

Fixed When ammo item was not identified the ammo count in the actions/weapon tab would display incorrectly.
    Fixed Surprise adjustments for NPCs were not being used.
    Fixed Math rounding on HEALX and DMGX was applied, should not have been...
    Fixed PC auto-group initiative also performs the same action for NPCs (flat die roll for npc and for pc). PC versus NPC.
    Fixed Actions->Weapons tab "Edit" option toggle button, is now clickable more easily.
    Fixed Effect with DEX reduction was incorrectly adjust Armor Class
    Fixed Effect with STR not fully modifying characters movement rate when encumbered.
    Fixed Character sheet check rolls for Bend Bars, Doors, Survival and Spell failures now display character name associated during roll.
    Update Backported more structural code to better work with CoreRPG standardization.
    Update DM view of the Combat Tracker now show Current HP instead of MAX HP and WOUNDS. Double click to adjust, mouse over for wounds/max.
    Update Scripting update to better cohabitate with some extensions.
    Update Has Initiative indicator "hit box" removed.
    Update Improved token overlay application (target/has_initiative indicators) (now updated on token addition to image).
    Update When a NPC is killed, if it is targeteed by any other CT entry, it is removed.
    Update Sidebar removed, added "Menu" to access all menus.
    Update NPC initiative rolls are all hidden from players.
    Update On initiative gained, if "show effects on turn" enabled, NPC effects are hidden from players.
    Update DA effect required specific ordering on it's entry. Corrected so it can be anywhere within the single effect entry.
    Update Weapons not identified now hide weapons tab view from direct item inspection.
    Update Weapons not identified now hide properties, name and bonus field from inspection in Actions->Weapons.
    Update NPC/PC export methods updated for FGU.
    Update Minimize now allowed for Combat Tracker.
    Update THACO 0 would not properly automate on level up.
    Update Removed "group management" option from every view except pc/npc/ct actions/weapons|powers.
    Update Will now sync cast/prepared/useperiod of powers to item it's associated with.
    Update DMGX and HEALX now affect modifier values as well.
    Added Automation for Hit dice versus Immunity (Table 48).
    Added Automation for dexterity modifiers applied to surprise checks.
    Added New Item type for armor that works with ring/cloaks, "Warding". Added for Bracers.
    Added Client side Combat Tracker option, players can double click their token in the CT and it will open the map and center on the token.
    Added Character Sheet class list now has option to "add level" directly from class listing.
    Last edited by celestian; May 4th, 2020 at 20:01.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

#Celestian, Love the menu found a few cosmetic issues as a result of latest update (FGU with no extensions loaded)

1. Some Menu bar entries truncated
    2. The PHB is missing from the books dropdown (I unloaded and reloaded it and still not showing)
    3. Drop dwon menus sit behind open windows - so need to move windows them to select from dropdown, any chance we can have dropdown menus on top please
    4. To access menu you need to click on it, is there an option to simply hover over menu to activate?

Cheers
    Andy
    fgu1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    #Celestian, Love the menu found a few cosmetic issues as a result of latest update (FGU with no extensions loaded)

1. Some Menu bar entries truncated
    2. The PHB is missing from the books dropdown (I unloaded and reloaded it and still not showing)
    3. Drop dwon menus sit behind open windows - so need to move windows them to select from dropdown, any chance we can have dropdown menus on top please
    4. To access menu you need to click on it, is there an option to simply hover over menu to activate?

Cheers
    Andy
    fgu1.jpg
    1) Which ones? The Books listings I make best effort to make sure the window is wide enough but I don't have an API call to detect font pixel width so I use a general value so depending on what system you're using it might be off. It also matters how long the string is, the longer the worse it gets.

2) FGU is... still not in a stable state. I do my testing in FGC primarily because of performance problems and window display issues in FGU. I see the same thing you do, the PHB doesn't show in FGU but fine in FGC. I also have issues with players book view in FGU where it works fine in FGC. Players can't see ANY books.

3) I'm still trying to get direction on that from Smiteworks.

4) That's not standard drop down functionality and would cause more issues with people accidentally opening it and bring up menus they did not want.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian,

Thanks for quick response - the truncated menus are shown in attached picture of first post. Only a few opf the longer entries truncated - as mentioend just cosmetic. Undersdtood re points 2,3,4.

Celestian,

Thanks for quick response - the truncated menus are shown in attached picture of first post. Only a few opf the longer entries truncated - as mentioend just cosmetic. Undersdtood re points 2,3,4.
    Sorry, I thought that was just part of your sig (the image).

You must be using a extension that adjusts the size of the default fonts?
    ---

I did load the FONT Montessart extension but then tried without, additionally as I have 4k monitor I reverted to /scaleui 100 to ensure that it was plain vanilla setup - and still the menus are truncated

I did load the FONT Montessart extension but then tried without, additionally as I have 4k monitor I reverted to /scaleui 100 to ensure that it was plain vanilla setup - and still the menus are truncated
    Strange, are you running on a MAC and/or FGU? I don't see fonts that large in any FGC or FGU myself. I run at 2560x1440. I also do not use /scaleui nor do adjust Windows Desktop "Scale and Layout" for size of text/apps/etc.
    ---

I am running Windows 10 (64bit) with 3840x2160 scren resolution. Running FGU (Ultimate subscription) latest version and I have no font extension installed and and tested with: No Windows Scaling (though i normally use as 4k is way to small for these tired old eyes of mine!), Scaleui 100% and the following menu entries are truncated:

Menus > Combat Trac (k missing)
    Records > Characte (rs missing)
    Records > Encounte (rs missing)

Image attached.
    fgu2.jpg

I am based in the UK - so unsure oif this has any impact on which server supports my login - though I doubt this owudl casue any issues?

Thread Information