AD&D 2e Strange Aeons

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: AD&D 2e

Time Zone: California PST/PDT
Day of week and time: Wed at 6pm (1800)
If new game, planned start date: Ongoing
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3-4 hours Hard cut off at 4 hours.
Term: Long term; About to start Book 3 of 6. Will probably be about 1 year until completion

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Streamed on Twitch then uploaded to Youtube. All Episodes are currently available on Youtube @ DudeandDragons

Roleplay & Combat mix: This really varies on the session it can be anywhere from 25/75, 50/50, 75/25. I do tend to enjoy Roleplay though.
Number of Players in game & needed: 1-2
Character starting level & equipment: Level 7-8, I will roll randomly to see if you start with any magic items.
Character restrictions: No Evil

Details of your scenario:

Strange Aeons is a Pathfinder Adventure Path that I have converted for AD&D 2e. This is my 3rd PF AP conversion. The Campaign Setting is Forgotten Realms around the Moonsea.

The party has escaped an Asylum just outside of the town of Phlan. After escaping they learned the town is not in good shape. Many townsfolk have gone missing along with the Magistrate. Further complicating matters the Town Treasurer Lowles has also gone missing. The party remembers very little about their past and how they ended up in the Asylum in the first place. But evidence keeps pointing towards Lowles. The party currently has a few things to wrap up in town then they will be heading off to Daggerdale where it is reported that Lowles was headed.

Campaign Theme:

This campaign is steeped in the Cthulhu Mythos. Dreams, Insanity, and Cosmic Horror play a big part of this adventure. If these themes bother you consider not requesting to join. That said if you are someone who loves HP Lovecraft stuff you will like this campaign. Now is a great point in the story to join as the party is just starting to get clues as to what is actually going on.

Link to Game Calendar page: Goes here *Copy & Paste URL from browser to Game Calendar page.* FG forums will shorten URLs if they are very long, click the link once the post is made to make sure it works. If it does not, then you can edit the post and edit the HTML tag to where the whole URL is showing and working. It is fairly intuitive to figure that out depending on your level of comfort with computers. A DC 10 check for some, DC 15 for others, but not too difficult.

For questions feel free to reach out to me. Also feel free to watch before you play @ DudeandDragons on twitch or Youtube. Don't dally though I don't have many slots available.

Have a nice day hope to hear from you soon.