DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladin3 View Post
    I just updated my FGU 2E v2020.05.12 and the menus are not there. I change options to sidebar, restart, change to menu, restart and nothing. I even started a new campaign to see if that was the problem. Nope. No menus. Any help would be appreciated.

Per previous discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Menus won't show until FGU adds the API functionality FGC has (ability to minimize windows). However you shouldn't get any error when you try and select it in the Preferences area any longer.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Here is a example of the AURA effect in action. In this case Missy has a aura of 20 feet, that affects friends and gives them an bonus of 2 to their ac:

This one shows two different auras, one is a "foe" that reduces tohit by 3 (on the orc) within 20 feet. The other a protection from evil 10ft style on the "Test" character.

I've also experimented with having a aura that causes ongoing damage to those within range and it works very well.

These aura effects are "active" such that the "check" is made at the time of the action and applied then. If the source/target move they do not persist beyond the moment of the action.

Still early experimental work but very happy how it's turning out.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is monster cool. Thank you Celestian!

The above preview of new features is now on the Test "channel".

PLEASE check it out. Use a copy of your campaign to test (dont use actual). Please check it out and see if you run into any bugs.

You can switch to the test channel by using the "Settings" button on the initial FGC launcher.
    ---

Aura question - I created a 15’ radius torch and 20’ radius light spell aura for players to apply - can the respective orange and yellow boxes turn off on the map when a player toggles the effect off and back on when they turn back on. The effects can be turned off but the box remains.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Aura question - I created a 15’ radius torch and 20’ radius light spell aura for players to apply - can the respective orange and yellow boxes turn off on the map when a player toggles the effect off and back on when they turn back on. The effects can be turned off but the box remains.
    What method are you using to "turning it off" ?
    ---

The on/skip/off toggle under effects as a player joining as local host - the icon on the token turns off but the color square remains
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    The on/skip/off toggle under effects as a player joining as local host - the icon on the token turns off but the color square remains
    I'll add the check to only display if "ON". Currently it doesn't look at active.
    ---

Thank you Celestian for this stuff, its amazing.

Thread Information