FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last

AD&D Ruleset updates coming

I wanted to point these things out because you might miss them that are coming out shortly.

You'll be able to move entries in the combat tracker a little more easily with the 03/24 update.

This will let you drop the entry onto another one and it will place the dropped entry above. If you drop it on the last entry in the list it will place it at the bottom of the list of combatants in initiative order.

You can change the order of entries in the powers list. This will let you insert the entry you are moving into the location you are dropping it onto (and move everything down). If the target is the last record it will be placed below it.

Next update cycle (03/31) you'll be able to move inventory items into bags a little easier. You can still manage them manually.

Previously I also adjusted how inventory items list, now they show per-line item total weight instead of individual weight. You can adjust the weight of the item on the item.

I'm not 100% on the icons for movable and the arrow so those might change between now and release (or shortly after). I'm no artist so I used what I did
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Here is the updated drag pointer, much smaller

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Great Job. As always!

VERY excited to see what's next!

There was a slight mishap with schedules and the update won't be in until next Tuesday. The deadline for patches recently changed and unfortunately it's now during the week (when I work for my day job) so I missed the window.

In the meantime here is what is coming from that update.

(RULESET) 2E
    • Update Added sanity checking to drag/drop on Powers/actions to make sure they are within the scope of that power. You cannot move actions between different powers.
    • Update Inventory item Location (Manual) setting wasn't syncing storage organization when always expected.
    • Update Inventory items placed did not stack if the item existed already.
    • Update Added extra sanity checking to memorization so that when values are changed it's a little smarter keeping things right.
    • Update Damage type settings were not working as intended (applying base type).
    • Added $MAXHP macro for effects to use. Returns the maximum HPs for target of effect.
    • Added Drag/drop location/placement of items in Inventory (drag a waterskin and drop it into a backpack).

These items will be added to the above patch just to get caught up.

• Fixed Extra space between powers in power/spell action list.
    • Update When initiating a target to save the output text will show as [TARGET-SAVED] or [TARGET-FAILED] to better differentiate.
    • Update Tweak to math for damage/heal calculations to remove decimals in final results.
    • Added $WOUNDS and $CURRENTHP macros for effects.
    • Added conditional test for effects CLASS(). "IF:CLASS(paladin,fighter);DMG:1d3"

After these updates see the light I'm going to go back to submitting on Sundays because it works best for my day job schedule.
    ---

Just a question Celestian... the update in your last post will go "in production" on sunday or i understand bad?

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Just a question Celestian... the update in your last post will go "in production" on sunday or i understand bad?
    FantasyGrounds patches are Tuesday.
    ---

Ok, thanks. So something is not fine on my FGC and FGU then. In inventory tab i didn't see the drag/drop option. I will check better this evening.
    Thanks again for your answer.
    By the way, is there a place in which is possible to see the modules in the working for D&D classic ruleset? This is just to plan my purchase.

Thread Information